What is the GO BIG mindset and how do you get one?
“Just do it” is only 10% of success. How can you master the other 90%? Success requires being able to sustain your vision over many months and years, overcoming obstacles and enlisting team members, advisors and partners to come with you.
In this interactive workshop, Julia Pimsleur, author of Million Dollar Women and NLP Master Practitioner, teaches essential mindset strengthening tactics you can use right away and teach your team. These moves will allow you to overcome limiting beliefs, avoid self-sabotage, and stay fired up as you climb the entrepreneurial mountain!