Julia Pimsleur is the daughter of language teaching pioneer Dr. Paul Pimsleur and she has always had a love of teaching and combining creativity with business. In her first career, she was an award-winning documentary filmmaker. Pimsleur is a trained NLP Master Practitioner mindset coach, associate professor at Parsons/The New School and divorced mother of two. When Pimsleur is not speaking, teaching or coaching, she can be found kicking a soccer ball in Central Park with her boys or off on a scuba diving adventure. She lives in Manhattan, speaks French and Italian and believes 50 is the new 30.
- 300 high growth entrepreneurs
- mentorship with successful founders
- Interactive workshops with top industry leaders (marketing, fundraising, scaling up, etc.)
- Keynote speakers Loren Brill of Sweet Loren’s, Wendy Lieber of ContentBacon & Carline Beaubrun of Events by Carline
- Pitch competition with cash & in kind prizes